This series of three seminars continues the book “The Power of the Bloodline” written by Ksenia Menshikova.
The following topics are covered during this course:
– The family structure
– Kin as egregor
– Distribution of the energy currents in the family
– Each relative’s place in the family structure
– A Regina of the kin. Who is she and how to figure her out
– Regina’s functions, rights and obligations
– Calculation of the family karmic algorithm
– Currents of power. Which of them is principal
– Karmic enemies
– How to attract the currents of power to the family
– Practice “Retrieving the desired stream of power by connecting with the Founder”
– Answers to the questions of the participants.
This course is recommended mostly for women, but men are also welcome to participate.
Admission: 1st Main Course should be completed to participate in the third class.
Duration: 3 days for 3 hours. Breaks between each class are taken to do one’s own research.